10 Ways to Use a Tea Towel
Tea towels have so many helpful purposes, making your kitchen more practical + beautiful! Here we have compiled a list of our 10 favorite uses!
1. Line serving basket or tray
2. Cover food + dishes
3. Arrange as napkins or casual placemats
4. Use as tea pot cozy to keep tea or coffee warm
5. Set under cutting board to prevent slipping when chopping
6. Wrap gifts
7. Place between pots + pans
8. Reusable + washable cleaning cloths
Cultivate sustainable practices by reusing tea towels for cleanups + everyday use!
9. Give as party favor
After hosting event or dinner, tea towels make the sweetest keepsake to take home after a wedding shower or get together!
10. Insert in drawers + cupboards
Line refrigerator or kitchen drawers with tea towels to protect surfaces + display beautiful patterns!
Shop our new fall tea towel collection for more inspiration!
We hope you enjoyed these fun, simple practices! What are your favorite ways to use tea towels? Let us know in the comments!
Sending warm greetings, from our home to yours⠀